I went to the grocery store yesterday, and noticed that people are now hoarding lunchmeat and beans. Eating all those beans might make social distancing easier. Anyhow, a website compiled a bunch of people's social media pictures to put together a list of the foods that no one wanted, even now. Those include . . .
1. Frozen pizzas with pineapple . . . or with cauliflower and broccoli crusts.
2. Cans of Manhattan Clam Chowder soup in a New England grocery store.
3. Hot Tamales-flavored Peeps.
4. Baby Shark cereal.
5. Aquafina water.
6. Gluten-free battered halibut.
7. Unsalted potato chips.
8. And, of course, Corona beer. (Eye roll.)